Love is a beautiful feeling. If you have a loving partner in your life who supports you unconditionally, respects you completely and understands your value in their life then you are very lucky. It is important to celebrate such people!
There are many ways in which you can do this. But Valentine’s day brings a special occasion to make them feel special. While the thought of doing something special on valentine’s day alone is not right, you must go an extra mile on this special day of love. You can do so in a number of ways. Gifting is one such way!
But we understand that buying the perfect gift for your loved ones can be a real challenge. It is especially difficult to Buy Gifts for Men. This is because of many reasons – availability of less options, societal stereotyping, potential lack of hints and more. But do not worry! We will help you find the perfect gift for him. And do not worry, we understand that everyone has a different budget, hence we have included items that you can buy as per your convenience.
But before we jump into the list, we would like to take a few moments and talk about the fact that the essence of a gift does not lie in its price tag. It lies in the amount of thought you have put into the gift. We anyway live in a world that is dominated by consumerism. So it is essential to note here that the value of the gift is not solely dependent on how much you spend on it. It is the thought and effort that counts. These things will add meaning to the act of gifting and make it a true expression of your love. Remember – a well thought out gift that communicates what you want to say stands above than a random gift that is just expensive.
Here is a list of gift ideas for you:
1. Something handwritten – be it a love letter or a poem. There is no other way to express your love for them by pouring your feelings onto a piece of paper. This is a timeless gesture that will make your man feel really special. This is also a great and genuine way to express what you want to say.
- Personalized playlist – music is a love language in itself so why not leverage its power to make your partner understand what they mean for you. You can create a special playlist of songs that hold a special meaning for you two. For example – include songs from the movie you first watched together, include the song where you first danced together on, include the song that you often humm together while on a drive. This is a personal and budget friendly way to express and celebrate your love.
- Star map of a special date – your love story was written in the stars! (I know that sounds a little cheeky – but hey! It is valentine’s day!). So why not gift a map of the stars on a significant date in your relationship. This unique gift will help memorize a special date and its sky and will hold a lot of sentimental value.
- A self care kit – your man deserves some pampering as well. So get them a self-care kit, full of products that they will like. It can be a kit full of shaving products, perfumes, facial care, beard care or whatever you think your man is into. This is a great Valentines Day Gift for Men as it will show that you care for their well being and will also nudge them to take care of themselves a little extra!
- Personalized jewelry – who told that it is only women who should get jewelry as gifts? Well, men love them too! So if your budget permits it, get your man a nice bracelet or ring. Personalize it in a way that makes it even more special. You can think of engraving a special date, a special phrase or your initials. We are sure that they will wear it proudly and flaunt it as well.
- Customized Art – If you and your partner have a keen eye for art then why not gift them something special that they can proudly put in their favorite spot. Commission an artist to paint a nice portrait of a special occasion for the two of you and gift them. You can even get something that is very close to them. This will give you all the brownie points for caring about their likes as well.
- A nice trip – What is a better gift than spending some quality time together at your favorite vacation spot. You can even go to a place where they have been thinking of going for quite some time now. For example – if they have been wanting to see formula 1 for quite some time now, get the tickets booked to that place and travel with them to watch them enjoy their dream come true!
- Tech gadgets – they never go out of fashion. There are so many options available for you. You can pick and choose as per your partner’s preferences or decide to get them something that fits your pocket. But make sure that they should be able to use the, This is a practical gift idea but you can add a little bit of personalisation to it by adding a nice hand written note on it.
We hope that by now you have a fair idea on what to get your man this Valentine’s Day!